Upgrade question

Today's price for Oceanview" Y" guarantee is same price as Balcony X Guarantee. $799.00 plus taxes. If you paid same or more for your oceanview,you should be able to upgrade to the balcony guarantee. Good luck.

Today's price for Oceanview" Y" guarantee is same price as Balcony X Guarantee. $799.00 plus taxes. If you paid same or more for your oceanview,you should be able to upgrade to the balcony guarantee. Good luck.

Good advice! The price of balconies changed so often and so fast for the Navigator TA that I'm on in November - and for different categories of passengers at that (single? military? senior?) - that it was making me dizzy. But I wound up with a D2 balcony solo for around a thousand bucks, so it was worth the work.

I hope you have good fortune like that, too. Just keep trying! :)

Well I only paid 639 for the ocean view so 799 is what it's going for now and a balcony is the same price. But I'm pretty sure they won't upgrade to a balcony unless I pay the difference :( and hubby won't go for that.

But I shall keep looking. If they lower if to 700 I may be able to convince him ...

Keep checking every day. Contrary to what your TA told you, there are a lot of balconys remaining:rolleyes:.

I'm glad to hear there are a few left, maybe there is hope yet!!

Good advice! The price of balconies changed so often and so fast for the Navigator TA that I'm on in November - and for different categories of passengers at that (single? military? senior?) - that it was making me dizzy. But I wound up with a D2 balcony solo for around a thousand bucks, so it was worth the work.

I hope you have good fortune like that, too. Just keep trying! :)

Thanks!! I'm gonna keep checking it every day, sure cant hurt!

Hey guys here is my resolution. Sailing freedom on sept 15. Mom had a PR and was looking to upgrade to balcony. D2 were supper cheap during Tuesday Wednesday sale but at midnight those prices went way up so no go. Well tonight at 2am mom saw the e1 go way way down called and got her upgrade. And to boot she got an e1 aft on 7 right next to my aft JR!!! :) :) doing the happy dance this is beyond great for us!! Everyone else need to Check and see if anything is going down on their cruise!!

Hey guys here is my resolution. Sailing freedom on sept 15. Mom had a PR and was looking to upgrade to balcony. D2 were supper cheap during Tuesday Wednesday sale but at midnight those prices went way up so no go. Well tonight at 2am mom saw the e1 go way way down called and got her upgrade. And to boot she got an e1 aft on 7 right next to my aft JR!!! :) :) doing the happy dance this is beyond great for us!! Everyone else need to Check and see if anything is going down on their cruise!!

Great outcome! Congratulations.

That's great Congrats:)

Archived