Platinum ball cap - pic?

beachbum6264

That's not bad looking.

Yep, this is the one that was on the Breeze last week. It is well made and a very nice fabric. Not your basic twill cap.

That being said....we did contact Guest Services and get them exchanged for Tervis tumblers - because they are more useful to us. But they did make it clear when we called that they would exchange them only if they had tumblers available.

No issues at all - our steward made the change while we were off in port. I did thank him later in the evening when I saw him - and he said "no problem". ;)

Bring back the Tervis tumbler!!! It was a great gift. This one is cheap!!!

I disagree!! It is not your basic "cheap" twill cap. It is a very nice fabric and is well made.

We exchangned ours - only because baseball caps are not useful for us.... the tumblers are....not because of the hat itself.

I think Rosefloater was referring to the insulated bag - rumored to be the "next" Platinum gift....maybe in the Fall.

Thanks, that just dawned on me while re-reading the thread! I just couldn't imagine how you'd use the hat for that.

I never got a picture frame so I'd be happy with that.

Do not want the cap especially since we're doing B2B and will receive a total of 4. Neither one of us wears a baseball cap, so I hope they've changed the gift by January.

We just turned Platinum in 2013 and received 4 Tervis Tumblers on our B2B. We love those.

I have a bunch of picture frames. Email me if you want to trade one. Cfontanez@comcast.net

Chris

Thanks! Dh will most likely want that... I guess I'm out of luck. Can't wait until he's platinum, too!:D

Ditto. DH will probably take mine too. He's not platinum and probably won't be for a long time due to the new program.

I think Rosefloater was referring to the insulated bag - rumored to be the "next" Platinum gift....maybe in the Fall.

No. I don't know what the next platinum gift is. What I and golfadj are referring to was the small cooler that was a gift about 2 years ago. It is large enough for a six pack.

Archived