Hampton Inns (or other Hilton brands) near FLL

can786

I am planning to use Hilton Honors points to stay one night pre-cruise in Fort Lauderdale next April. I can't remember which Hampton Inn it was that I stayed in last time I cruised out of Port Everglades. I am looking for any Hilton brand hotel that has a shuttle from the airport as well as a shuttle to the port. I recall the Hampton Inn that I stayed in the last time was right next to a McDonald's as well as having a shopping center across the street with a Winn Dixie or Publix. Does anyone know which Hampton Inn this is or have recommendations for other Hilton brand properties that have shuttles?

I am planning to use Hilton Honors points to stay one night pre-cruise in Fort Lauderdale next April. I can't remember which Hampton Inn it was that I stayed in last time I cruised out of Port Everglades. I am looking for any Hilton brand hotel that has a shuttle from the airport as well as a shuttle to the port. I recall the Hampton Inn that I stayed in the last time was right next to a McDonald's as well as having a shopping center across the street with a Winn Dixie or Publix. Does anyone know which Hampton Inn this is or have recommendations for other Hilton brand properties that have shuttles?

The Hilton Garden Inn and the Hampton Inn - FLL South are close to each other on, or just off, Stirling Road. I think the HGI charges $8 per person for the port shuttle and the HI may be free, but I'm not for certain. Both of those properties are adjacent to Oakwood Plaza Mall where there's several restaurants and a K-Mart with a good selection of popular wines.

I've heard that there is a shuttle from the Hampton Inn to the cruise port but the person I talked to seemed vague about getting back to the hotel after the cruise. Can anyone confirm that there is a shuttle from the port back to the Hampton Inn or will we need to take a taxi?

That is Hampton Inn Airport/North Cruiseport. Has the free shuttle from airport and to cruiseport. We have stayed there 4 times and have a fifth booked for December. It has always been good.

Thanks. I think that's the one I was remembering.

I am sure it is the hotel you are thinking of. They are across from a plaza with a Winn Dixie, liquor store, Big Lots, dollar store, etc. There is a McDonald's, some other burger joint, Subway etc. As far as a shuttle back to the hotel after a cruise, I am not sure - we are always heading to the airport.

I am sure it is the hotel you are thinking of. They are across from a plaza with a Winn Dixie, liquor store, Big Lots, dollar store, etc. There is a McDonald's, some other burger joint, Subway etc. As far as a shuttle back to the hotel after a cruise, I am not sure - we are always heading to the airport.

We've always got a shuttle back to that hotel, love the pink flamingos! We park there while cruising, next time in November.

There is also a German restaurant only a block away.

We've always got a shuttle back to that hotel, love the pink flamingos! We park there while cruising, next time in November.

There is also a German restaurant only a block away.

Oooh. Love that German restaurant. We have eaten there the last two stays and loved it!

Archived