New to Norweigan ,few Questions

Reader0108598

Goodmorning

Looking at the Dawn to Bermuda Sept 2014

Do prices usualy go down? -I know, I know... but what has been your expierience?

Typical deposit required ?

Can I transfer a NCL booking to TA ?

Do they honor price drops before final payment?

How small are the balconies?

Thank you Reader

Prices sometimes go down before final payment, sometimes not -- depends how well your particular cruise is selling. However, you can get your price adjusted right up to final payment, so you're pretty safe locking in today's price and the cabin you want(last minutes buyers don't usually get a great selection.) Just be aware that you will probably need to monitor prices, even if you use a TA, and contact NCL or the TA to request the lower price.

Prices sometimes go down before final payment, sometimes not -- depends how well your particular cruise is selling. However, you can get your price adjusted right up to final payment, so you're pretty safe locking in today's price and the cabin you want(last minutes buyers don't usually get a great selection.) Just be aware that you will probably need to monitor prices, even if you use a TA, and contact NCL or the TA to request the lower price.

Thank you Cynbar

Great advice :)

You asked about transferring to a TA. You can do this within 60 days of the booking date. If it is paid in full for over 24 hours, or within final payment period, it can't be done. If your TA does not have the form which needs to be submitted to NCL, mine did, you can email NCL at dispatch@ncl and request one. They will send it to you along with the FAQS for transfers.

You asked about transferring to a TA. You can do this within 60 days of the booking date. If it is paid in full for over 24 hours, or within final payment period, it can't be done. If your TA does not have the form which needs to be submitted to NCL, mine did, you can email NCL at dispatch@ncl and request one. They will send it to you along with the FAQS for transfers.

Much appreciated info from all responders you guys are great!!

Gone to book!:)

Goodmorning

Looking at the Dawn to Bermuda Sept 2014

Do prices usualy go down? -I know, I know... but what has been your expierience?

Typical deposit required ?

Can I transfer a NCL booking to TA ?

Do they honor price drops before final payment?

How small are the balconies?

Thank you Reader

The Dawn has nice sized balconies, if any ship has them.

Yes, you can transfer to an TA.

Yes, they will honor price drops and yes, booking this far out, there is a good chance the price will drop. It is up to you or your agent to check for rate drops. Don't expect NCL to do this for you.

Archived