is there a way to mark a particular post?

herbanrenewal

I was surfing thru some port information for a cruise I am thinking about booking - I found a particular post I would like to go back to.

Usually I just cut and paste posts into a documents folder, but i was wondering if there was a way to mark a Favorites type of post that could be found at a later date. I don't want to subscribe to an entire thread but mark a single post for future reference...is there any way to do this?

I was surfing thru some port information for a cruise I am thinking about booking - I found a particular post I would like to go back to.

Usually I just cut and paste posts into a documents folder, but i was wondering if there was a way to mark a Favorites type of post that could be found at a later date. I don't want to subscribe to an entire thread but mark a single post for future reference...is there any way to do this?

At the top of the thread box there is a "thread tools" link and in that is a "susbscribe to thread" link. Once you click that it is my understanding that you may view that thread in your User CP.

Archived