What's your favorite carnival cocktail?

kirasmom

Shrimp Cocktail

Coffee out the nose...lol:D

Miami Vice has always been my favorite, but I had several tasty chocolate Martinis on my last cruise so I have daytime and nighttime beverages covered;).

And what is in the Twilight Zone? I'm intrigued....

All of them? :P

Kiss on the Lips is probably my favorite, but I also love the Shade-Ade, Twilight Zone, Mango Swirl, and the Spicy Chipotle Martini.

Of course a Bloody Mary is always good at breakfast. Do NOT order a Bloody Beer - the Bloody Mary bar bartender on the Splendor outside the Black Pearl Dining room had no idea how to make it, even though it was on the menu! He rimmed a pint glass with his Bloody Mary spices, then poured a Corona in. No tomato juice. :confused::rolleyes:

Edited by irishnyc

For me, it's a series of Whiskey Sour's daily, splitting a bottle of wine with DW at dinner, and of course the occasional Mocha Chocolate Getaway and beer bucket. :cool:

FYI - That was post #1000 for me. Cool!

Edited by The4Cruisers

Can you all give me some details on what's in these drinks? I can't drink rum (break out in hives).

I'm looking for something new to drink next week on the Freedom.

Most of the drinks mentioned contain some type of rum. I'm not sure if they could substitute another type of liquor for you in place of the rum, but you could ask. You could always review the menu, since it lists the ingredients, and make a list of the drinks you'd like to try: http://zydecocruiser.net/Carnival-Bar-Menu/CarnivalCruiseBarMenu.htm

I can't do alcohol but I love the banana splits and virgin piña colada. Going to see if they can whip up a virgin Miami vice on my next cruise.

Copyofth_Carnival-VIFP-Platinum_zps41db4d4e1_zps02e438c7.jpg "I can see Carnival Miracle (after 10-2-13) and Inspiration from my porch" (to paraphrase Tina Fey as S. Palin)

I still cruise for Warm Chocolate Melting Cake (with 2 sugar-free vanilla ice-creams!)

Can you all give me some details on what's in these drinks? I can't drink rum (break out in hives).

I'm looking for something new to drink next week on the Freedom.

Order a Madras. It is vodka, OJ and cranberry juice. Very good! ;) Another vote for Miami Vice. I tried Twilight Zone and it is just a different colored pina colada IMO. Maybe it's how that particular bartender made it but I was expecting something different. :confused: