Men's Shirt Bargain

Just returned from shopping at the local Outlet mall. We found Van Huesen, long sleeve, button down shirts for $10 a piece. Couldn't pass it up. We got 2, one black with a blue stripe and one white with a blue window pane print. They are perfect for casual nights at the MDR. And he can wear a tie if he wants to... Great purchase.

Just returned from shopping at the local Outlet mall. We found Van Huesen, long sleeve, button down shirts for $10 a piece. Couldn't pass it up. We got 2, one black with a blue stripe and one white with a blue window pane print. They are perfect for casual nights at the MDR. And he can wear a tie if he wants to... Great purchase.

[Mind sharing the name of the store with the great deal?

Bold mine;) I've bought some work stuff for myself there, they do have very cheap sales. Quality is so-so.......

Sounds great.

Hope he enjoys wearing them on your cruise.

Mind sharing the name of the store with the great deal?

It was The Van Husen outlet store in our Outlet Mall in Queenstown,Md.

Bold mine;) I've bought some work stuff for myself there, they do have very cheap sales. Quality is so-so.......

The white shirt is thin, but DH always wears a t-shirt, so it will be fine.

The black stripe is a little heavier. He won't wear them often, so I think we

will get our money's worth.

$10 per shirt for DH is a bargain. He is tall, with a big neck and it is seldom we can find his size with this type of pricing.

Jos A Bank has spoiled me with their shirts. The reason being is their shirts come in exact sizes as far as neck and sleeve length goes. Most shirts come in ranges when it comes to neck size and sleeve length at the mall and I have always had to try them on first to see if they will fit. I find it a pain to unpack the shirt to see if it will fit.

I am sure there are others shirts that have exact sizing but I have liked the shirts I have been buying at Jos A Bank. They also have a clearance section on their web site and I can order with comfort knowing the shirt will fit when I get it.

Shak

It was The Van Husen outlet store in our Outlet Mall in Queenstown,Md.

The white shirt is thin, but DH always wears a t-shirt, so it will be fine.

The black stripe is a little heavier. He won't wear them often, so I think we

will get our money's worth.

$10 per shirt for DH is a bargain. He is tall, with a big neck and it is seldom we can find his size with this type of pricing.

Thanks. I saw you said Van Husen but I didn't know they had their own stores. I thought they only sold in department stores etc

I definitely didn't know they have outlet stores. :)

Thanks. I saw you said Van Husen but I didn't know they had their own stores. I thought they only sold in department stores etc

I definitely didn't know they have outlet stores. :)

Funny - I didn't know where they were sold other than their outlet stores:D (my husband doesn't need to dress up for work so I rarely need to buy him dress shirts - and normally I can get great deals on something really nice at TJ Maxx or Nordstrom Rack because he's a Medium and there are always LOTS of choices;) It's actually been so long since I've bought him a dress shirt that I cannot remember his neck/arm measurements....

Shak--Thanks for the suggestion. I will check out the Jos. A Banks website.

Also often they will have there regular (not clearance) shirts on sale so if you don't see a current sale check back each week. The will undoubtedly have all shirts on sale from time to time.

Keith

Archived