I can't wait!!!

I fly out tomorrow to Miami in prep for my Western Allure of the Seas cruise on Sunday. I can't wait. I know I can't compete with the other reviews (including the live ones), so I don't know if I should even try. But I must admit, I am excited. Have been on the Allure twice before (B2B) and enjoyed it immensely. I won't have the pleasure of trying the premium restaurants whilst on board, especially as I am a fussy vegetarian. But all I know is... I can't wait!!!! :D

I fly out tomorrow to Miami in prep for my Western Allure of the Seas cruise on Sunday. I can't wait. I know I can't compete with the other reviews (including the live ones), so I don't know if I should even try. But I must admit, I am excited. Have been on the Allure twice before (B2B) and enjoyed it immensely. I won't have the pleasure of trying the premium restaurants whilst on board, especially as I am a fussy vegetarian. But all I know is... I can't wait!!!! :D

Have a safe flight and an INCREDIBLE cruise!!! I'll probably be watching you on the webcam Sunday so be sure and wave goodbye!!

Have a safe flight and an INCREDIBLE cruise!!! I'll probably be watching you on the webcam Sunday so be sure and wave goodbye!!

I am hoping for a few things to happen pre-cruise. I am hoping to go to the Sawgrass Recreation Place and the Flamingo Gardens in Fort Lauderdale, meet up with the people at the pre-cruise dinner, seeing in the Oasis on Saturday (and seeing her depart) as well as seeing in the Allure. In between seeing the Oasis come in and depart, I am not sure what to do. :eek:

(Plus I am normally behind a camera, and not in front of it. :o)

I am hoping for a few things to happen pre-cruise. I am hoping to go to the Sawgrass Recreation Place and the Flamingo Gardens in Fort Lauderdale, meet up with the people at the pre-cruise dinner, seeing in the Oasis on Saturday (and seeing her depart) as well as seeing in the Allure. In between seeing the Oasis come in and depart, I am not sure what to do. :eek:

(Plus I am normally behind a camera, and not in front of it. :o)

I have no advice for you, since I haven't had my trip yet. I don't get to sail until December. :(

I think it would be so cool to be one of those people out on the rocks watching the Oasis sail in and sail back out on Saturday. I hear you can't be prepared for how big she and her sister ship are until you actually see them in person.

I just finished reading another Allure review with tons of pictures. I was so excited just being in awe of all of the menus, food pics, venues, etc. I can't imagine how excited you are, since you are flying out tomorrow!! LUCKY YOU!!

Have a GREAT time and I hope others will give you some ideas on what else to do while you're in FLL.

I have no advice for you, since I haven't had my trip yet. I don't get to sail until December. :(

I think it would be so cool to be one of those people out on the rocks watching the Oasis sail in and sail back out on Saturday. I hear you can't be prepared for how big she and her sister ship are until you actually see them in person.

I just finished reading another Allure review with tons of pictures. I was so excited just being in awe of all of the menus, food pics, venues, etc. I can't imagine how excited you are, since you are flying out tomorrow!! LUCKY YOU!!

Have a GREAT time and I hope others will give you some ideas on what else to do while you're in FLL.

I have the added advantage of being a solo cruiser in a GS. You will be amazed by the Allure, not because of the size, but by what you have available to do. You won't be able to do everything in 2 trips... that is what I am telling myself. I will be on the Oasis next year when she comes to Europe.... which will be my first cruise as a platinum.

I really can't wait.

I'm a veg cruiser also and have found plenty of options at the specialty restaurants. I have even had special dinners made for me!! Enjoy your cruise.

I'm a veg cruiser also and have found plenty of options at the specialty restaurants. I have even had special dinners made for me!! Enjoy your cruise.

I went to Giovanni's on my last cruise, and unfortunately the food was a bit too rich in taste for me. Not a fault in the food, but an issue with my taste buds.

Have a safe trip Novice, I'm flying out of LHR on Saturday so still got another 2 working days yet. It will be my first time on the Allure and really looking forward to it.

Have a safe flight on Saturday. I am looking forward to the Allure as well. I am looking forward to the Wow moment again when I set foot onto the ship.

Archived