Thursday September 5 Weigh-In

Jan_In_Maine

Hi all!

Great news Jan!:D

I'm down 1.6 lbs this week so feel good about that. I checked back on the calendar & see that my cruises in April & May were where my downward (or should I say upward?) spiral began. Oh well if you can lose it once you can lose it again altho' that's not really ideal.:o

Sure hope Belle pops in this week, I wonder if she has computer problems again.

Take care.

~ Jo ~ :)

Sounds like a good week for those checking in so far. That's great!

I'm down 1 lb. Going so slow!! I'm thrilled that the scale is at least moving, though. More importantly, my clothes are feeling looser with the several pounds I've lost so far. That's what matters most I guess.

I'm keeping up with my exercise. I think it's the only thing that's really helping me right now. I logged 52 miles this week, again mostly hiking, walking and the stairmaster. After 4 weeks, I've logged 195 miles so I'm just under the pace to reach my goal of 800 miles in 16 weeks. Still hard to find the time, but my accountability to check in weekly sure makes me work harder!!

Hope everyone else had a good week!

Michelle

Good Morning all .... I am down from the cruise 2.2# so now I'm up a total of 5.0# ... it is a start ... now I just need to get exercising.

Good luck to all. Jan

Great news Jan. that wasn't bad for two weeks! I gained 5.5 and I as only with you 1 week. I never made it to gym. Walked track a couple of times but not as long or as aggressive as I should have done. I tried to eat a little sensibly but the bread and desserts did me in. Lol. We did Chef's table one night and 150 CP 2 nights so tht is a total if 3 nights I didn't "choose" my food. I know I could have avoided the breads and desserts (and wine calories) but that is art of vacation. Haven't done real well since we got back. Mother was in hospital for 3 nights last week so no exercise and eating hospital cafeteria food hadn't helped get much back off. (down 1.5 since we got back on 8/24)

Hope all is well with Belle and that her absence is just computer issues!

Great news Jan. that wasn't bad for two weeks! I gained 5.5 and I as only with you 1 week. I never made it to gym. Walked track a couple of times but not as long or as aggressive as I should have done. I tried to eat a little sensibly but the bread and desserts did me in. Lol. We did Chef's table one night and 150 CP 2 nights so tht is a total if 3 nights I didn't "choose" my food. I know I could have avoided the breads and desserts (and wine calories) but that is art of vacation. Haven't done real well since we got back. Mother was in hospital for 3 nights last week so no exercise and eating hospital cafeteria food hadn't helped get much back off. (down 1.5 since we got back on 8/24)

Hope all is well with Belle and that her absence is just computer issues!

Hope your mother is ok now. We also did the Chef's table (second week though) ... I thought it was wonderful! 150 CP the first menu was great ... I didn't really enjoy the second menu ... not a big fan of venison or sausage. Our waiter knew that we liked red wines instead of white, so he suggested that we not do the wine pairings ... rather we should have a bottle of a nice red he had .... the red ended up costing $199.00 (one bottle):eek: It was good!! Jan

Hope your mother is ok now. We also did the Chef's table (second week though) ... I thought it was wonderful! 150 CP the first menu was great ... I didn't really enjoy the second menu ... not a big fan of venison or sausage. Our waiter knew that we liked red wines instead of white, so he suggested that we not do the wine pairings ... rather we should have a bottle of a nice red he had .... the red ended up costing $199.00 (one bottle):eek: It was good!! Jan

Wow! That must have been one good bottle of wine! LOL

Funny, because none of us liked the first menu of 150 CP....but we all really liked the second one. Actually, we would have preferred the pasta and dessert from the first menu but otherwise we definitely thought the second menu was waaaaayyyy better than the first. Oh well, different tastes for different folks. LOL

Archived