Do they sell canned soft drinks at the bars?

debintexas

I know there are canned soft drinks in the refrigerator in the room and am wondering if they’re available at the bars? I’ve cut way back on soft drinks so don’t want the coke card so have never had to see what else the bars had—you’d think after 6 cruises with Princess I’d know! Thanks in advance for your help.

Yes, they have Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite and Sprite Zero. If any others I'm sure someone else will chime in.

If you don't have the soda card and are paying as you go, be sure to specify CANNED when ordering. Gun sodas by the glass are $1.75, cans are $1.95 for twice as much and sure taste a whole lot better.

(prices as of last December on Grand Princess)

I thought they had root beer, but I just looked at what sodas are available in the Canned Soda Package and this is what it says:

Choose any six sodas listed below in any combination for the price of five: Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Diet Sprite, orange soda, soda water, tonic water, ginger ale.

Archived