Tell me all things Ecstasy!

jwlnroe

I have sailed on the Imagination but that was back in 1995 so its been awhile since I have sailed on a Fantasy Class ship. What has changed on her since the refurb? I know it has serenity deck, waterworks. . what all is there for eating venues I know it doesn't have the steakhouse or anything is it just the MDR, lido deck? what are the places outside the lido deck buffet for eating throughout the day? what is there to do after dinner besides the theatre? also any recent pics of the interior cabins? we are staying on the upper deck. Thanks!

We sailed on her in May. We had a balcony on the upper deck so I don't have any interior pics to post.

They have the Mongolian wok, pizza, deli..... They always have burgers, hot dogs, salad bar, ice cream... The buffet on the aft lido changes every day.

The shows in the theatre were the best we have seen. One of the shows carries over to the atrium at the end. They bring everyone out and sing and dance. It was a lot of fun!

Piano bar and karaoke bar..... Punch liner comedy club and the dance club. If you aren't into karaoke, go check out the room it is in on a sea day. It's decorated pretty cool we thought.

She is in really good shape. The crew were awesome! Enjoy your cruise!

The Mexican midnight buffet on lido is pretty good. It's usually the night before sea day. They have a big lido deck party.

The shows were really good.... The best we have seen on the ship. And the hasbro game show was very cool.

Half Moon Cay is beautiful. I'm not sure if you have ever been there. Lunch will be provided on the island for you.

:)we sail on the Ecstasy on Oct 7th, my daughter found an app for our droid phones called shipmate that gives us a lot of info along with a map of the ship and a glimpse of all of the activities and places to eat. I have enjoyed it, but it did not give a listing of the shows available.

Galveston had the pleasure of having two Fantasy class ships at one time when the Ecstasy and Elation were here. We sailed and loved them both.

In March we sailed the Imagination, and it was a pleasant reminder about the fun we had!

Here are some images from the last trip on the Ecstasy before the Triumph replaced her.

Enjoy your vacation!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/leeusry/sets/72157624429222924/

Enjoy the cruise, we have sailed this ship four times, so we think it is great. The staff is very friendly and hard working, the entertainment and food is good, and the ship is well maintained. We really liked Half Moon Cay but Freeport is a place we like to stay on the ship.

Archived