Princess vs Carnival

pamwinn

I have been on many Princess cruises and a few with Carnival. That's my history and I am not sure that it has a lot to do with this comment I am making. I have noticed that if I am not talking about booze or smoking (or CCL praise), and ask an legitimate question, I might just go ahead and accept that I will not get an answer. Why is that?

What does that have to do with your subject title? You think Carnival folks drink more or what?

Princess is a more older sedate group. I liked the cruises ok, but it wasnt a good fit for me. Good food though. Im kind of a RCL fan, but have equal on Carnival.

What is your question you cant get answered?

I dont smoke and dont drink much. So those subjects dont interest me but might be able to answer other questions.

I have been on many Princess cruises and a few with Carnival. That's my history and I am not sure that it has a lot to do with this comment I am making. I have noticed that if I am not talking about booze or smoking (or CCL praise), and ask an legitimate question, I might just go ahead and accept that I will not get an answer. Why is that?

When are you cruising again and on which line?

What does that have to do with your subject title? You think Carnival folks drink more or what?

Princess is a more older sedate group. I liked the cruises ok, but it wasnt a good fit for me. Good food though. Im kind of a RCL fan, but have equal on Carnival.

What is your question you cant get answered?

I dont smoke and dont drink much. So those subjects dont interest me but might be able to answer other questions.

I guess she is refering to this post that didn't get any responses.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=39876138#post39876138

Bill

I am cruising next on 9/14 on the Breeze. So please don't mistake me for an anti CCL person. It's the way the forums differ and I am pretty sure that doesn't mean anything as far as my cruise experience is concerned...never has so far.

I think this forum moves so fast that sometimes things get missed. It doesn't take long at all for a post to drop to the second page. Once you're on the second page, it is much less likely that it will get viewed. So, it may just be a function of how fast this board moves. Sometimes, if you wait 24 hours or so and don't get an answer, it is helpful to "bump" your post back to the first page. Specific questions about specific cabins could take a while for someone who is actually familiar with that cabin to answer. Hopefully, you got your answer :).

I think this forum moves so fast that sometimes things get missed. It doesn't take long at all for a post to drop to the second page. Once you're on the second page, it is much less likely that it will get viewed. So, it may just be a function of how fast this board moves. Sometimes, if you wait 24 hours or so and don't get an answer, it is helpful to "bump" your post back to the first page. Specific questions about specific cabins could take a while for someone who is actually familiar with that cabin to answer. Hopefully, you got your answer :).

Agree with "ekatiel" above.

LuLu

~~~~

The difference between CCL and Princess forums is the sheer number of people posting here.

On many other forums people ask their 1 question, get one answer and never return. Here, people relax, pull up a chair and stay and chat. Some of the posters here don't even have a cruise planned!

Archived