Just off the Carnival Breeze...my thoughts!

JerseyshoreBruce

No as soon as you finally get out the taxi gate:mad: just tell a driver you want to go there....its 15.00 per person round trip....tell them when you want to be picked up and you pay them in the end.....Resort is beautiful....one person in your group has to leave a drivers license at the guard gatehouse at Dreams....you get it back when you leave....have a great time! Don't pay more than 15.00 per person roundtrip but do tip them.

15 of my group went to Dreams we loved it! Getting a taxi was horrible we were in line and the taxi drivers were allowed to come over and just grab people out of line and make deals with them. When we finally had enough we just pushed our way to the gate and told the guy to let us out we found our own driver at $15.00 per person round trip. Bruce is right do not pay more!!

Hey Bruce..glad it was a good trip and good food , good ports, lots of R and R and cool you get to go on Elation so soon...cool too on your wife's win, you guys deserved it..you go alot loyally and wow you gave them a good s&s bill...sorry abt the mattresses...and hooray on someone who was good, live, in the music dept...Sarah

For those that have done the Southern itinerary on the Breeze and are snorkelers, did you find a good spot in Curacao, how much was it and how much time did you get to snorkel and what time did you get back to the ship?

Yes, I posted this in the Curacao forum; however, I am getting no response. Just wondering cruisers thoughts on snorkeling during the Southern Ititnerary on the Breeze,

Thanks so much!:o

No as soon as you finally get out the taxi gate:mad: just tell a driver you want to go there....its 15.00 per person round trip....tell them when you want to be picked up and you pay them in the end.....Resort is beautiful....one person in your group has to leave a drivers license at the guard gatehouse at Dreams....you get it back when you leave....have a great time! Don't pay more than 15.00 per person roundtrip but do tip them.

Thank you , why do they need a license? taxi knows when to be back? and pay once you get back to the ship ? american dollars? sorry for all the questions , Thanks again!!

Thank you , why do they need a license? taxi knows when to be back? and pay once you get back to the ship ? american dollars? sorry for all the questions , Thanks again!!

I think so you return the nice towels they give you. you tell taxi when you want to be picked up....we said 3pm to be safe....yes American dollars.yes pay him when you are returned to the port! No problem....have fun!

For those that have done the Southern itinerary on the Breeze and are snorkelers, did you find a good spot in Curacao, how much was it and how much time did you get to snorkel and what time did you get back to the ship?

Yes, I posted this in the Curacao forum; however, I am getting no response. Just wondering cruisers thoughts on snorkeling during the Southern Ititnerary on the Breeze,

Thanks so much!:o

I wish we went snorkeling....we took a tour and semi-sub excursion!

I think so you return the nice towels they give you. you tell taxi when you want to be picked up....we said 3pm to be safe....yes American dollars.yes pay him when you are returned to the port! No problem....have fun!

sounds great!!!

a great time at the Dreams resort in DR. But when u get off the ship the gate to taxis is not run well. We just had to walk through after waiting in line and people just cutting it. Plus the guy running the line wanted to charge us $50 per for round-trip but because of CC we knew it was just $15. But after that we had a ball at the resort.

Archived