Creative use of Classic Drink Package?

CaribbeanBound

Agree 100%. If there are creative dodges that those with the classic package can use to get premium package benefits, then why would anyone want to buy the premium package? And for those that do buy the premium package, shouldn't they then have a right to request a refund on the package price differential when they see the cruise bartenders accommodating classic package holders by permitting those dodges?

Could never understand why anyone would pay for a large drink when they are given free refills at some restaurants. It would be defeating the purpose of a premium package as I would rather have smaller drinks that are colder and fresher besides saving the cost difference. Doesn't make any sense if they would do that

.:D

Could never understand why anyone would pay for a large drink when they are given free refills at some restaurants. It would be defeating the purpose of a premium package as I would rather have smaller drinks that are colder and fresher besides saving the cost difference. Doesn't make any sense if they would do that

Cost value.... You get a better price with volume.... ;)

Don't forget that the premium package also includes top shelf brands of spirits that the classic package does not. Although the classic package does include some nice call brands. To some people this makes a difference although to others it does not.

The martini bar size and types of martinis pre-dated the drink packages by many years. No reason Celebrity should change their offerings, or downgrade them, just because some people are buying the packages these days. I still think most cruisers take a pass on the packages and just buy their drinks ala carte as they go.

Don't forget that the premium package also includes top shelf brands of spirits that the classic package does not. Although the classic package does include some nice call brands. To some people this makes a difference although to others it does not.

The martini bar size and types of martinis pre-dated the drink packages by many years. No reason Celebrity should change their offerings, or downgrade them, just because some people are buying the packages these days. I still think most cruisers take a pass on the packages and just buy their drinks ala carte as they go.

My point is if they give the same quality premium liquors, and the same premium drinks but in smaller glasses to those with the classic package as many are claiming why would anyone pay the upgrade to the premium?

Archived