Noon Flight out of Miami - capable?

xcell

I agree you can make a noon flight, with little risk taking the early walk off. However.... If you can take the time, and get a late PM flight, or even an overnight, consider you just spent a week in paradise. Can you really get back to the daily crap in 4 hours? My plan, when not pressed, is to stay on the ship till last call (~9-10). Have a leisurely breakfast at Cagney's, find a cab and take it half a mile to Budget and pick up a rental for the day. Drive down to CoCo grove, park at Mayfair. Walk down to Monty's - get some stone crab:D. Enjoy the peace. Walk around the grove for a few hours and then leisurely drive to the airport and return the car and catch my flight.:cool:

• 1 year later...
I have a noon flight out of Miami, docking with Epic...too rush??

Xcell, did this flight work for you? I just booked that but the cruise wont transfer me "we cannot guarantee you will make your flight"

Norwegian Epic, out of Miami sailing on Sunday

Thanks

Xcell, did this flight work for you? I just booked that but the cruise wont transfer me "we cannot guarantee you will make your flight"

Norwegian Epic, out of Miami sailing on Sunday

Thanks

The post you referred to was a year and half ago.

Also, if you use a ship transfer, it will take you longer. As said often, do self walk off, and take a cab. Cheaper, Faster and more reliable.

I have a noon flight out of Miami, docking with Epic...too rush??

I'm going to say no. We did self disembarkation last month on Epic and were off the ship and to the airport by 9am. In fact, we ended up bumping our flight up so were on an 11:15 flight headed back home. There are a ton of taxis and shuttles waiting for you as you come off the ship and as long as you don't have to spend half the day looking for your luggage at the cruise terminal, you should be fine. Just make sure there isn't some huge event taking place downtown or something that would increase people/traffic early in the morning. That would affect your timing. Otherwise, I would think you would make it in plenty of time.