E-mail back from Royal Caribbean about smoking policy

Gon2hwe

Funny, we never considered Carnival until the smoking policy change. DH likes an occasional smoke on the balcony. You can take our place. BTW, they won't "catch up" because they will be gaining passengers from other lines who want to smoke on their balcony.
A few people have been saying that over the years,THEY WILL NEVER BAN SMOKING. Guess what they have,Celebrity ships are full and the others are falling in line.Carnival appears to have more and more sales,not going out full.Does this tell you something???;)

We have a cruise already booked with Royal. It's the last one we will be booking with them. Enjoy the balcony cabins. Why post that it won't cause a decrease of bookings for Royal? What do you care if it's smokers that don't book? Why worry about any of us going to a different cruise line if you're so loyal to Royal? You should worry about your bookings and let everyone else choose a cruise line that serves their preferences. I don't understand the constant drumming of "they'll change their policy too." Until that happens, you should just sit back and enjoy yourself. It's not a biggie for us to switch lines. We're Diamond on Royal and the benefits have been shrinking, so it's pretty clear that my loyalty means less and less. The smoking policy was just the last straw. Royal isn't the only cruise line with big, new, beautiful ships that sail great itineraries, plus according to you, I'll be saving lots of money because they can't book all those balcony cabins.

We have a cruise already booked with Royal. It's the last one we will be booking with them. Enjoy the balcony cabins. Why post that it won't cause a decrease of bookings for Royal? What do you care if it's smokers that don't book? Why worry about any of us going to a different cruise line if you're so loyal to Royal? You should worry about your bookings and let everyone else choose a cruise line that serves their preferences. I don't understand the constant drumming of "they'll change their policy too." Until that happens, you should just sit back and enjoy yourself. It's not a biggie for us to switch lines. We're Diamond on Royal and the benefits have been shrinking, so it's pretty clear that my loyalty means less and less. The smoking policy was just the last straw. Royal isn't the only cruise line with big, new, beautiful ships that sail great itineraries, plus according to you, I'll be saving lots of money because they can't book all those balcony cabins.
No problem, just stating my own opinion. To each his own.;)

Archived