Dawn Mini Suite Pics

Robert313

Shoreguy.....

I was looking at the mini-suites on the link you provided. Interestingly enough the AF and AG catagories look different with the AG looking a bit nicer and larger. Is that picture true to form? I would think being that an AF is a higher catagory it would have the nicer amenities. I was under the assumption that the only difference in these cabins was location on deck?

My parents are booked in a connecting mini with our AB Penthouse in August. I was just curious what their cabin would look like.

Shoreguy.....

I was looking at the mini-suites on the link you provided. Interestingly enough the AF and AG catagories look different with the AG looking a bit nicer and larger. Is that picture true to form? I would think being that an AF is a higher catagory it would have the nicer amenities. I was under the assumption that the only difference in these cabins was location on deck?

My parents are booked in a connecting mini with our AB Penthouse in August. I was just curious what their cabin would look like.

I just looked. They have the wrong cabin in AG 360 view. Click on the AC you will see the same layout. I will take an Ac for the price of an AG :D Your parents room will look like the AF 360.

I admire your knowledge of cabins....do you know what the difference is between a usual balcony cabin and an AF mini-suite. The 360 makes the AF look like a regular balcony cabin.

I sailed on the Dawn in the lowest cat. balcony cabin, and the AF mini-suite in the 360 sure looked the same.

What type of cabin were they showing in the 360 for the AG...you felt that it wasn't a mini-suite.

Thanks for your help.

I admire your knowledge of cabins....do you know what the difference is between a usual balcony cabin and an AF mini-suite. The 360 makes the AF look like a regular balcony cabin.

I sailed on the Dawn in the lowest cat. balcony cabin, and the AF mini-suite in the 360 sure looked the same.

What type of cabin were they showing in the 360 for the AG...you felt that it wasn't a mini-suite.

Thanks for your help.

The difference is size and a few other things. Cabin square footage (231) in an AF. Cabin square footage (167) in a standard balcony. The balcony is 54 v. 37 sf as well.

Not a big deal if you have two passengers. With 3 or more the larger sofa bed and the curtain that seperates that area can be a bonus. You also get a bathtub in the Mini.

The AG 360 was in fact an AC Penthouse. The flat sreen TV and dressing area as well as the upgraded balcony funiture gave it away. The AC also has a smaller sofa,

Archived