Help. Need hotel near POM

tayzia00

This coming November???? Book... yesterday. :rolleyes: Unless you are counting on Priceline or Hotwire last minute deals.

Look at Intercontinental on Chopin or Holiday Inn-port of Miami for the two closest hotels to Bayside. (Just a 5 min walk away.)

Take a look too at lastminutetravel.com for rates.

This coming November???? Book... yesterday. :rolleyes: Unless you are counting on Priceline or Hotwire last minute deals.

Look at Intercontinental on Chopin or Holiday Inn-port of Miami for the two closest hotels to Bayside. (Just a 5 min walk away.)

Take a look too at lastminutetravel.com for rates.

Thanks. My dm works for Intercontinental here in Cleveland and we were trying to get her employee rate but they apparently aren't offering it that time of year:( I will keep searching. Planning to book next month at the latest.

Thanks. My dm works for Intercontinental here in Cleveland and we were trying to get her employee rate but they apparently aren't offering it that time of year:( I will keep searching. Planning to book next month at the latest.

Most of the hotels I listed are just a a few minutes further from the port than IC so I would look at pricing for each one.

Keith

Near Bayside:

Marriott Marquis

Intercontinental

Epic

Holiday Inn Bayside

About a 15 minute walk from there Hampton Inn

Hyatt

Keith

Thanks for the names of those hotels. I will check them out. We just really want to stay near downtown MIA and near Bayside Market. Don't mind walking or will catch a cab if we have to :D

Thanksgiving the week before and Art Basel the weekend after. Try the Art Basel website and see if you can get the discounted rate.

If you look at www.lastminutetravel.com for the date of 11/30 the Intercontinental is $149. It is the first hotel listed with a picture of a huge sculpture in the lobby.

That's a great rate for that hotel on that particular weekend. If I were the OP, I'd use that rate and book asap. OP, using this website to book allows for cancellation upt to 3 days pre stay. Gives you a for sure place and time to look for more discounts if you want. Sounds perfect to me.;)

That's a great rate for that hotel on that particular weekend. If I were the OP, I'd use that rate and book asap. OP, using this website to book allows for cancellation upt to 3 days pre stay. Gives you a for sure place and time to look for more discounts if you want. Sounds perfect to me.;)

The OP should move at that quickly. I've recently learned that just because it's listed on LMT that it's not always available. For my upcoming cruise the IC Downtown is listed for $149 on LMT but is currently sold out through both LMT and IC directly. Thankfully we booked earlier.

Archived