NCL.com

notalandlover

I hope someone from the coporate office can answer this question. Do the NCL reps know when I review NCL.com? It seems odd that I keep getting sales calls from NCL reps after viewing the web page.

They do if you sign in while you are there.

You know that old internet rule: If you don't want them to know who you are, don't give them your name!

I have never been called but with this new NCL site I won't be going there much anyway. They have made the new NCL site basically unusable even compared to the old one and I would have said it couldn't be done.

I hear you: try this website instead, I found it during the change over.

www5.ncl.com

I'm not sure how long it's going to continue being a viable addy but until they remove it... I'm using it :p

I have never been called by NCL and I visit their page (and log in) quite often.

Im the same. Ive never been cold called by NCL.

Im not sure how NCL would get a persons number unless they gave it to them either by signing in or filling out that pop up box that shows up when you go to the page. Any other method would seem a little unscrupulous and just downright creepy.

Like another poster said. If you dont want someone to have your number, dont provide it.

I have never been called by NCL and I visit their page (and log in) quite often.

I don't get called either and I visit the site often - maybe because I have cruises booked and log in to check excursions for them.

Now Carnival on the other hand calls me constantly and I cruised with them once nearly 3 years ago and I never visit their web site.

I hear you: try this website instead, I found it during the change over.

www5.ncl.com

I'm not sure how long it's going to continue being a viable addy but until they remove it... I'm using it :p

Wow. Thanks for that alternative. Back to an NCL site that's conveniently usable (the old site). NCL....please leave that alternate site on line. Please!!! Your new site, while very pretty and modern looking, is terrible for quick cruise searches.

Wow. Thanks for that alternative. Back to an NCL site that's conveniently usable (the old site). NCL....please leave that alternate site on line. Please!!! Your new site, while very pretty and modern looking, is terrible for quick cruise searches.

I agree, I hate the new site. Its hard to look at more than a few dates at once. I like the old format where you can see all sailings at one time.

As for the phone calling - I think it all depends on your cruise consultant. I used to sign in all the time and never got calls. Now if I sign in, the lady calls me within a few hours. This is what happens when your PCC leaves and someone else takes over

I get called the next day every time I log in to NCL to check cruises. Today I got a call from Ray at NCL and he specifically said "I saw you visited our website yesterday and wanted to know if there were any questions you had." So yeah, I get calls all the time from them.

I get called the next day every time I log in to NCL to check cruises. Today I got a call from Ray at NCL and he specifically said "I saw you visited our website yesterday and wanted to know if there were any questions you had." So yeah, I get calls all the time from them.

Sounds like stalking to me:eek:

Archived