Silhouette- Room Set Up

helovestrains

Hi, I booked directly through Celebrity and I was told that in the room that I booked the bed was by the balcony. When I went into my account and looked at my reservation, the picture that came up for my room had the sofa by the balcony and the bed by the bath. Is the picture accurate; did the booking agent make a mistake? Any thoughts? Thanks!

Hi, I booked directly through Celebrity and I was told that in the room that I booked the bed was by the balcony. When I went into my account and looked at my reservation, the picture that came up for my room had the sofa by the balcony and the bed by the bath. Is the picture accurate; did the booking agent make a mistake? Any thoughts? Thanks!

They alternate bed locations. If you look at a deck plan and your room has a dot indicating it sleeps more than two the bed will be by the bath. Every room doesn't sleep more than two but you can count down the hall from a room that does have the dot to verify your cabin configuration.

Sometimes, the S-class ships have a slightly different configuration on the cabin numbers. So, I always use the spreadsheet and look up the ship I'm interested in, and find cabins near it that are posted - and then alternate. On the spreadsheet, 1531 bed is by bath, 1533 bed is by balcony, 1541 bed is by balcony, so applying the alternating room configuration - 1537 should have the bed by the balcony.

Archived