Who is currently the cruise Director on the Breeze?

luvmyboys2

Butch is very good (and I'm saying this as someone who really doesn't care who the cruise director is). In fact, before we had Butch, we never even checked to see who the cruise director was. Now, we check a couple of weeks before departure to see if we might be lucky enough to get Butch or someone almost as good as him.

I will be on the Breeze for the November 3rd sailing. I heard that Butch will not be the CD for this cruise. He will be leaving just before our sailing. Anyone else hear this?? I have heard nothing but wonderful things about him. Hopefully I heard wrong, and he will still be the CD on our sailing. Does Carnival have a list somewhere that shows the CD's by ship and sailing dates?

Does anyone know who the current cruise director is on the breeze? We are sailing November 3. Thank you!

On John Heald's site he publishes cd activity on off etc. good to know for future reference.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app from my IPhone

We got off of the Breeze yesterday. Butch was not the Cruise Director. It was a woman. And......for the first time in my life..I understood how a bad CD affected the entire Activities staffs. lackluster. Rude at times. smart alec ( one in particular) remarks to passengers.

We are VIP. Plat....never complained before and not complaining now. it is their business as to who they hire. Just my observations.

Like ..we went to the Red Frog Pub for "Adult" Trivia and expected some risqué jokes and stuff. They said Adult.

But not the grotesque. the physical part of the Trivia...was that one man from each team had to get down on the floor and writhe and twist like a worm. we left.

How about that showing up on YOUTUBE? You are going to explain to your boss that you don't remember a thing?

No One even took the time to write their Trivia Questions down. It was stop and search through the handouts. Made the games long....

I saw the Brits show.......Loved it. Saw the Divas........loved it. Saw Marcus Antonius. Loved him. The bands sounded good. We have been on the Dream Three Times..The Freedom three times...ETC. Fascination. Legend. Twice. The Glory three times at least. ETC.

Lots of Cruise Directors. Lots of Activities staff. All Fine. More than Fine. Excellent.

the Breeze...the 8 days we were on.......lack of direction?.....lazy?......No leadership? Something was wrong. It should be fixed.

Butch left last week on the 14th. He was on my sailing. I know this because I saw the Fun Times for the passengers embarking on the 14th and it was a woman's name.

Butch was attending a Children's hospital charity event, and was back aboard on the 19th. In his absence, Brittany Boyd was C.D. She too, did an outstanding job!

"SKY"

Archived