Communication question

won2go

My friends are currently on board the Legend of the Seas. I have just sold a property for them. If I email the documents to them are there any facilities on board for them to print, sign, scan and return by email to me?

My friends are currently on board the Legend of the Seas. I have just sold a property for them. If I email the documents to them are there any facilities on board for them to print, sign, scan and return by email to me?

I'm sure they would want to hear about the sale. I would email them all the documents and ask them to let you know if they can print, sign, scan and return. I'm sure there is a way on board, for a price. Or maybe they have status and it will be easy.

I'm sure if its important to them they'll figure it out on board, and/or maybe go online at an internet café at the next port the stop at. So these papers do not have to be notarized?

Linda,

Thank you for the reply. The documents do not have be notarized, just witnessed by an adult. They are first time cruisers so they wouldn't be sure of what is available on-board. They will be in Corfu today and Google has found two internet cafes not far from the port, so that may be the best option.

I was in a similar situation and was told that you can fax from the ship, but it is costly.

Archived