Celebrity website always drops my reservations

in2up2

We cruise With X every year, and every year I need to re-enter my reservations multiple times on the website when I want to book dining, excursions, etc. it only seems to retain my info for a few logins. Does any one else have this problem and/or have a solution?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - [URL=http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1]now Free[/URL]

Happens to us a couple times every year, too. Had 3 cruises booked and went in last week, 2 there, 1 gone. Re-entered reser# and dates and re-appeared.
Browser doesn't matter (I use Chrome/IE9 and Firefox), the problem lies on Celebrity's server.

Yes, Celebrity has a dreadful website. It doesn't give you confidence in their systems when even the most basic functionality of their website leaves a lot to be desired.
I too have had endless problems with it (My Celebrity / Reservations / Online Check-in) over the years (never mind that it's design is so cumbersome to use) - too many issues to mention (but including having to enter my personal details from scratch each time; and when I alter /add a new detail the system does not save it so the change does not show up; or gives error message for no apparent reason; having my correct Captains Club number right on one screen, but not on another; etc etc). It can take endless time to do what should be the simplest thing (but of course it may not be [I]done[/I]).. Absolutely maddening !
If Celebrity IT Department haven't managed to produce a better computer system after years (when it is such a crucial part of the company), then it's a cause for concern as they are messing around with my personal and payment details - and I don't want to arrive at embarkation port one day to find that the check-in staff pull me up for information not being in order....... due to their inadequate computer system.

We have two cruises booked, one with a drink package and one without. For a couple of weeks we had drink packages shown on both reservations, then it disappeared from the one that actually qualified. Next, both cruises disappeared, so I re-entered them. Neither one had the drink package. Then one cruise disappeared completely, so I re-entered it. Now it was correct, but the drink package reappeared on the non qualifying one. Luckily I have a hard copy of both reservations so I am not really concerned. Celebrity service is usually far better than the web site, so I'm sure all will be correct when we board. It is frustrating though when you want to book excursions or make dining reservations.

Sheila

Archived