Need help with 7710 Freedom OTS

HB Cruiser

We are holding 7710 for 24 hrs and need your help in deciding. We are aft lovers and will only book aft on Freedom class ships. We have been in both 7408 and 7708 and love them. Have 7408 for May 2014.

I have been serching for over an hour on this board trying to find pics of the 7710 balcony. Can anyone PLEASE post me pics or give me some links for any pics of 7710 balcony?

Thanks in advance!!!

Tim

Well, since you said that..... ;)

Seriously though, I wish I could help you but I cannot. I went to my two favorite web sites for cabin photos (cruiselinerooms and cruisedeckplans) and they did not have any of 7710 specifically - not even on Liberty or Independence. I even googled "Liberty of the Seas cabin 7710" but couldn't find any sites with balcony photos. Sorry.... :(

What is there to see? If you have stayed in 08 its the same view, right next door, 08 is bigger, but you know that

My wife is claustrophobic and worried about the depth of 7710, hence the reasons for the pics. With 7408/7708 the porthole eliminates any of that.

Tim

My wife is claustrophobic and worried about the depth of 7710, hence the reasons for the pics. With 7408/7708 the porthole eliminates any of that.

Tim

The depth is the same as 08. 08 is wider is all, again you should know this. The railing on 10 is even with 08:confused:

The depth is the same as 08. 08 is wider is all, again you should know this. The railing on 10 is even with 08:confused:

It is the depth. She is afraid the sides will "collapse" on her when deep in the balcony. I'm wanting to hopefully see a pic from the balcony door looking out. This way she could get an idea of what she is dealing with.

With 08 there is no glass divider, just the porthole and the ocean. This gives her a feeling of openness.

TIm

Thanks for all the responses!

We have decided to take Independence OTS for 6 nights instead of Freedom OTS. We were able to get 8710 which is corner aft deck 8. Have been there on Adventure and while the balcony is no where near the size of corner aft deck 7 or even 7410/7710, my dear wife will be able to see out the side instead of just "tunnel" vision if you will.

Tim

We have decided to take Independence OTS for 6 nights instead of Freedom OTS. We were able to get 8710 which is corner aft deck 8. Have been there on Adventure and while the balcony is no where near the size of corner aft deck 7 or even 7410/7710, my dear wife will be able to see out the side instead of just "tunnel" vision if you will.

Tim

That cabin does not have sliding glass doors, just one single door. Enjoy the cruise

Tim

That is probably a good idea... Just be aware that there is more of a soot problem on deck 8. I researched it extensively for our June cruise. It seems like it is sporadic, though :)

For future reference, Voyager class has the same aft cabins, just different numbers. On Voyager it would be the same as 7690 and 7390... Here is a post that shows pictures of Voyager of the original cabin you were considering:

http://www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=38265133&postcount=274

Archived