UK travel documents

oneboysmom

Hi, I'm not sure where else to post this thread, I looked through the UK cruisers, but nothing came up for what I'm looking for. My son and I, are Canadian, and my friend is from the UK. Next year we are all meeting and going on a cruise. Would anyone know what documents he would need, except a valid passport as to get into the US and to go on a cruise. Do any islands have some special system set-up?

Any info or link to where I could get this from would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks All!!

Hi, I'm not sure where else to post this thread, I looked through the UK cruisers, but nothing came up for what I'm looking for. My son and I, are Canadian, and my friend is from the UK. Next year we are all meeting and going on a cruise. Would anyone know what documents he would need, except a valid passport as to get into the US and to go on a cruise. Do any islands have some special system set-up?

Thanks All!!

Your friend will need to fill in the ESTA process online. Best to go direct rather than an agent. Other than that.... the passport is enough.

Other than a passport and good travel insurance to cover the mental medical costs in US then it's only an ESTA

It cost me about $15 and it lasts for 2 years. Don't pay more than that as some sites say they'll process it for you but then charge a hefty fee for doing so......

We're going back in December and passports/ESTA/travel insurance is all we are bringing

here's the link for the ESTA.....this is the one we used

https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov/esta/

Thanks All!!

Click this link, then click on "Travel Alert- non-US residents."

http://www.carnival.com/core/faq.aspx?faq=document

I'm guessing you are cruising to the Caribbean??

Archived