Valuetrips for FLL?

novalab

Still no emails & have checked my Junk folder, so I have sent an email today.

That would be great if you can let me know when you get your confirmation.

Thanks

Tanya

Yeah, finally got our confirmation (took 4 days:eek:)

Thanks everyone

Tanya

I am going to book the Hyatt through valuetrips.com; looks like a great price for one night. I read that it costs $7/person for the shuttle to the pier. Would this be the way to go or would a taxi be a better choice (there are two of us). What would the cost of a taxi?

I submitted October 2nd, and have heard nothing. I am a bit concerned seeing as they have all my credit card info. Should I be worried? Evidently they did not accept my booking, but you would think they would at least inform me of that.

I am going to book the Hyatt through valuetrips.com; looks like a great price for one night. I read that it costs $7/person for the shuttle to the pier. Would this be the way to go or would a taxi be a better choice (there are two of us). What would the cost of a taxi?

A taxi would be more convenient and should cost $10 plus tip, a little more if there is a traffic backup.

I submitted October 2nd, and have heard nothing. I am a bit concerned seeing as they have all my credit card info. Should I be worried? Evidently they did not accept my booking, but you would think they would at least inform me of that.

Oh my....

I hope this gets resolved quickly for you. And, yes they should have informed "you".

Cheers!

Edited by MR NW GUY

Oh my....

I hope this gets resolved quickly for you. And, yes they should have informed "you".

Cheers!

You're a busy guy tonight running around all the forums. Must be hell trying to keep up with everyone you are following.:D

Just booked after reading all your wonderful answers. Much appreciated. 2 adults, 2 kids for one night in November. I originally booked @ Hyatt House on hotels.com but this one is $30 cheaper which is great if I can get confirmation. I'll cnx Hyatt House if we can get this one confirmed. We can use that $30 savings for dinner at Harbor Square. We stayed at this hotel several times in 2010/09/08/07 each time we cruised but haven't been back in almost 3 years. My sister and her family was there last month before boarding the Oasis and it was fine. Anyone know if I can still get the $129 rate with 2 adults and 2 kids? I called the company and left a VM but nothing back yet. There is a note for $10 extra per adult and most hotels if not all don't charge for kids (age 7/9). Thoughts?

How long did the airport shuttle takes? Our flight comes in at 4:30 on Friday night. I don't think the shuttles will be doing port runs at that time so hopefully no more than 20 mins. Thanks.

Just a quick update - I emailed Value trips this morning as I had heard nothing, and they responded within 4 hours. They did indeed send me a confirmation on the 4th, but my email must have rejected it, treating it as spam.

Sigh of relief!:)

Just booked after reading all your wonderful answers. Much appreciated. 2 adults, 2 kids for one night in November. I originally booked @ Hyatt House on hotels.com but this one is $30 cheaper which is great if I can get confirmation. I'll cnx Hyatt House if we can get this one confirmed. We can use that $30 savings for dinner at Harbor Square. We stayed at this hotel several times in 2010/09/08/07 each time we cruised but haven't been back in almost 3 years. My sister and her family was there last month before boarding the Oasis and it was fine. Anyone know if I can still get the $129 rate with 2 adults and 2 kids? I called the company and left a VM but nothing back yet. There is a note for $10 extra per adult and most hotels if not all don't charge for kids (age 7/9). Thoughts?

How long did the airport shuttle takes? Our flight comes in at 4:30 on Friday night. I don't think the shuttles will be doing port runs at that time so hopefully no more than 20 mins. Thanks.

Yes, the rate should be the same. :)

Just a quick update - I emailed Value trips this morning as I had heard nothing, and they responded within 4 hours. They did indeed send me a confirmation on the 4th, but my email must have rejected it, treating it as spam.

Sigh of relief!:)

Oh, I am so happy for you! I am glad it is resolved.:rolleyes:

booked Tuesday AM and nothing yet. Not even in my SPAM folder.

Hope it comes today or tomorrow. Crossing my fingers. I left them a voicemail message on Tuesday about kids and I never heard back from them.

I once had to contact them and sent an email. Received a response within two days. Hope you hear from them soon:)

You can find the email info at the bottom of the home page....click on "contact us" and it will bring up a form. Good luck!

Edited by Happy2cruise

Bummed out. After not hearing back from the company, I emailed them tonight. Received email response back a few hours later to say there was no space. What was annoying was that they should have done it earlier instead of me chasing them. Oh well...we're still booked at Hyatt House and I've heard that's nice too. Next time we'll book earlier.

I see the hotel being referred to as the Hyatt on 17th Ave., it is important to know this is not the Hyatt or Hyatt Regency but is Hyatt Place which is a 2 or 2.5* motor inn. We stayed there in January and were rather underwhelmed by the property for the price.

Bummed out. After not hearing back from the company, I emailed them tonight. Received email response back a few hours later to say there was no space. What was annoying was that they should have done it earlier instead of me chasing them. Oh well...we're still booked at Hyatt House and I've heard that's nice too. Next time we'll book earlier.

We also made the move too late and they replied within 48hrs -- no space available at the Hyatt Place - bummer! We were looking for 2nd April so in the end booked in at the Renaissance 17th street - got a Senior rate of $169 which I guess isn't too bad. We will also book earlier when Value trips have a good rate.

booked tuesday am and nothing yet. Not even in my spam folder.

Hope it comes today or tomorrow. Crossing my fingers. I left them a voicemail message on tuesday about kids and i never heard back from them.

wait! I booked my valuetrip on tuesday... Guess what it showed up today saturaday oct. 12. Check your email.