Thursday - September, 26th - Weigh In

Jan_In_Maine

Hi all

Sorry, Jan. Family gatherings/celebrations are always the toughest. I've got an out-of-town family wedding in a week and a half so will have to deal with that, too.

I managed to lose 1# so I'm happy with that. I reached my activity goal by logging 53 miles this week, mostly stairmaster and walking/jogging. I'm still a little behind my overall goal of 800 miles in 16 weeks, but I'm close enough I'm happy. Without a doubt, I would not be hitting these goals if I wasn't checking in every week, so this accountability thing is really working!

Hope everyone else had a successful week!

Michelle

Hi Everyone,

I forgot to weigh myself this morning but I think I stayed the same.

Hope Belle is ok.

Jan, sorry about the gain. Would be easier if we never socialized but of course that's unrealistic. Just have to do the best we can.

Michele, congrats on your workouts, fantastic you are keeping track. I do that too, my workout time, have for years. It helps.

Leaving tomorrow for vacation, 2 weeks. Will check-in when I return. It will be the week of October 13th. Will try not to gain!

Have a good week. Diana

Jan, that's ok, tomorrow is a new day and a new week for weigh ins.

Michelle, good job, keep up the good work.

Diane, staying the same is always better than gaining.

as for me, I stayed the same. Holding at 10# lost but I really want to lose another 10 before my cruise. I fell 6 weeks ago and dislocated my shoulder/broke my humerus so no exercise for me :( I usually train in martial arts 2-3 times a week plus my DD and I were going to start a 5K training program. I am not allowed to do anything for another 2.5 weeks. It has not helped the weight issue that I have to be so inactive.

HI all!

Jan ~ thanks for starting the thread! I thought I'd be the 1st bad news bearer but see you had a bad week too!:( Looks like I picked up that pound Michelle lost, btw Michelle you're doing great!!

Diana ~ have a great time on your cruise! I saw a film from the British Museum last night at the show about Pompeii & Herculaneum & it made me feel like going back to the Med.

Sure wish Belle would drop in. Hope she's okay.

~ Jo ~ :)

Jo and Jan, I am with you. I am up .5lb.

Diana and ozarkmama, staying the same is good. Better than a gain.

Michelle, you are doing great. Congrats.

Diana, have a great time on your cruise.

I, too, wish we would hear from Belle. I hope that it is just her computer giving her problems and she and her family are all ok.

Rose

Archived