Dolphin Swim

kevinandrenay

This excursion was something we heard about April 2013 when we were in St. Thomas. Rave reviews from fellow passengers who went over to do it. We made a note to give it a go next time, as we had done St. John on our own and knew we could have had a more memorable day.

Would love to hear other reviews!

• 2 weeks later...

We got back from our cruise on Sept 29th and we swam with the dolphins in Tortola and I personally thought it was a blast. I thought they place was clean and everything. They take pictures and then of course you have to buy them if you want them, which we did. We got to pick 2 out to get printed and then they put them all on a junk drive for ya and I think it was like $130 so its up there but the pictures are nice to have! I'd recommend this to anyone!

• 2 weeks later...
We got back from our cruise on Sept 29th and we swam with the dolphins in Tortola and I personally thought it was a blast. I thought they place was clean and everything. They take pictures and then of course you have to buy them if you want them, which we did. We got to pick 2 out to get printed and then they put them all on a junk drive for ya and I think it was like $130 so its up there but the pictures are nice to have! I'd recommend this to anyone!

Thanks for letting me know. I think we will give it a try.

Renay

This excursion was something we heard about April 2013 when we were in St. Thomas. Rave reviews from fellow passengers who went over to do it. We made a note to give it a go next time, as we had done St. John on our own and knew we could have had a more memorable day.

Would love to hear other reviews!

Did you book this with the cruise company or individually ?

If you are determined to do this captive dolphin experience I would humbly recommend doing that elsewhere if possible. Sorry for the interruption, Tortola is just a gorgeous island, and that beauty should be enjoyed. Just a thought, hopefully you can try the captive dolphin experience someplace else and enjoy Tortola for her real beauty. If you would like any suggestions there are several options, but either way enjoy your day on our favorite island!

Archived