carnival splendor exotic caribbean

watson50

Just for off the Splendor out of NYC a few hours ago! Fabulous!!! We did Puerto Rico, St. Thomas, and Grand Turk! Wonderful destinations!!! Practically had to pry the kids of the ship!!! You will love the Splendor, you will love leaving out of NYC!!! Have a Wonderful cruise!

Just that the ship is decorated in Pepto-Bismol pink.

Just off today. I read about people's comments about the pink. I'm not sure I would have even noticed if I hadn't read about it. I actually thought it was tame compared to some of the nudes, grapes and such on some of the others.

hello everybody. this is my first time with carnival.i have cruised with celebrity and royal Caribbean many times.is there anything I need to know about carnival splendor.im cruising oct.16 out of ny
Welcome to CC and here's the link to the roll call!:D Stop by when u get a chance and say hello!;) http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1775178

I sailed her 8/21 and had a great time. Everyone remarks about the pink but after a few hours it was a non issue. A great sail away. Make sure you get up early when you sails back in to NYC. A great sight. Enjoy!

We were on the Splendor in April.

I liked the pink decor. I know many do not, I enjoyed it.

If you can, I would suggest booking a spa room. We went to the thalassotherapy pool and steam rooms every morning and before we went to bed at night. They are the ultimate in relaxation. Really enjoyed it--worth every penny. It was never crowded either.

As others have mentioned, sail away is magnificent. Lady Liberty and Ellis Island on the left. Freedom Tower on the right. So much to see. Be on the upper deck so you won't miss anything. Travelling under the Verazano Bridge is a blast.

There are lots of dining options. It is fun trying all of them.

I would look on the website and familiarize myself with the deck plans.

ENjoy your cruise. Have a blast!

Archived