Rangiora ideas??

betonic

I've read through tons of threads here that talk about Rangiora and have sent emails to every company that has a link mentioned and have not heard back from a single company.

Any other ideas?? I have looked at what Princess offers and am not impressed.

Thanks in advance

You will be there 8 hours so you have enough time to go to the Blue Lagoon. A rough ride but well worth it.

If you want to stay close go to the "Aquarium" which is just inside the mouth of the lagoon. Wonderful fish . lots of fish .......... colorful fish. One of the cheap tours .............. but one of the best

I'd love to go to the Blue Lagoon. Princess doesn't offer a tour and I can't get any of the private companies to respond.

Any ideas of who to contac?

This is who I am using in December.

The pick-up is at 08:30AM, and we go back before 04:00PM.

The tour include the lunch, the shark feeding, the snorkeling at the aquarium, and the dolphins at Tiputa pass.

The cost for :

-the blue lagoon tour is 100$ per person

-the pink sand is 150$ per person

We are in facebook : Tereva tane e vahine excursions Rangiroa

terevaexcursions@mail.pf

This is who I am using in December.

The pick-up is at 08:30AM, and we go back before 04:00PM.

The tour include the lunch, the shark feeding, the snorkeling at the aquarium, and the dolphins at Tiputa pass.

The cost for :

-the blue lagoon tour is 100$ per person

-the pink sand is 150$ per person

We are in facebook : Tereva tane e vahine excursions Rangiroa

terevaexcursions@mail.pf

We are having the same issues. I have tried emailing tereva - we'll see.

What is "pink sand"?

Sand that has a pink 'hue' to it

Sometimes it takes awhile to get a response, be patient. Not like a big company. If he goes on vacation they leave the island and can be gone a month and never respond to an email, it's just the way things are in FP.

The pink sand beach is further, you might not have enough time to do all that is mentioned in the time frame mentioned. Go with the Blue Lagoon unless you are scare of non-beating sharks as you will probably need to wad about a 100 yards in 3 feet of water to the motu.

I'm there for only a half day on Sunday November 17th. Based on tikiintahiti's previous review I'm thinking of doing the aquarium instead of the drift snorkel. Three questions:

1. How do I get to the aquarium, is there a tour or can I get there on my own?

2. Is there a greater chance of seeing sharks at the aquarium vs. drift?

3. Should I be concerned about being there on a Sunday? Do the tour operators work on Sundays?

1. How do I get to the aquarium, is there a tour or can I get there on my own? The ship should have one. The Aquarium is just inside the passage where there is a small shallow motu, you can see on Google.

2. Is there a greater chance of seeing sharks at the aquarium vs. drift? There will be small black tip sharks around the aquarium but nothing big. For big you need to do the pass.

3. Should I be concerned about being there on a Sunday? Do the tour operators work on Sundays? Yes the operators work on Sundays

• 2 weeks later...

Archived