2013 Beverage List

charlielinda

I have a very extensive list from both our recent Eclipse cruise and last year's Silhouette cruise on our website www.thepreismans.com. Unfortunately since the Eclipse cruise started in Southampton, the prices are required to include the 15% gratuity. From what I could tell, the prices were the same as on our 2012 Silhouette cruise, if that is easier for you to use. Enjoy!

I have a very extensive list from both our recent Eclipse cruise and last year's Silhouette cruise on our website www.thepreismans.com. Unfortunately since the Eclipse cruise started in Southampton, the prices are required to include the 15% gratuity. From what I could tell, the prices were the same as on our 2012 Silhouette cruise, if that is easier for you to use. Enjoy!

The prices were changed on the eclipse to be in concert with the British custom that gratuities are included in the price of the drink.....NOT because it's required. In fact many cruises that leave from both Harwich and southampton continue to have celebrity's normal prices and an added 15% tip.

The prices were changed on the eclipse to be in concert with the British custom that gratuities are included in the price of the drink.....NOT because it's required. In fact many cruises that leave from both Harwich and southampton continue to have celebrity's normal prices and an added 15% tip.

Just repeating what I was told. I was just making readers aware that the prices were higher because of the included gratuity. Which means that the basic beverage package covers drinks up to $9.20 and $13.80 for premium.

Archived