Gifting an Escursion on Coco Cay

sunnysavannah

We are traveling with friends in two weeks on Enchantment of the Seas. We are thinking about gifting the All Day Water Slide pass to our children and our friends' children, but aren't sure what would be the best way to handle it.

Also, since I *think* we will all snorkel in the morning, we may be too tired for the slides and sort of want to wait and see if we want to do it. In this case, can we buy the pass on Coco Cay or must that be done on the ship?

Their kids may decide that they don't want to snorkel and the slide would be a good alternative. (In addition to the AO activities.)

You can wait until you get there to decide.....those sort of "excursions/activities" don't need to be booked in advance! Same with the floating mats....don't book in advance! There are plenty, if you decide you want to rent them.

I agree with CB, don't book in advance. You can purchase the slide pass and snorkel equipment on the island. Wait and see what the weather is like and what people feel like doing.

I don't think you'll be too tired to snorkel and ride the slide. I did both and I'm not exactly young and energetic. :) If I did it again, though, I think I would snorkel first thing in the morning before the water got stirred up by all the other snorkelers.

Archived