Krooze Komics

I guess I should put on an asbestos suit before saying this....but I think they are ridiculous and hope I never see them again. I saw the ones on Mariner climbing over seats in the theater and such antics...one acting like he didn't have all his marbles on the escalator in Orlando. I did not find them funny or entertaining. They could be put to much better use IMO.

I guess I should put on an asbestos suit before saying this....but I think they are ridiculous and hope I never see them again. I saw the ones on Mariner climbing over seats in the theater and such antics...one acting like he didn't have all his marbles on the escalator in Orlando. I did not find them funny or entertaining. They could be put to much better use IMO.

Yup get ready. I have never heard anyone complain about the krooze komics. Come on. They are very funny.

I was on the Voyager a few years ago too and I thought the Krooze Komics were hilarious! I always made sure I was in the Promenade when they were performing. One of the ladies could have worked as a Bette Midler look alike. The first night, they were dressed like old fashioned newspaper reporters and they were "interviewing" the passengers. I was speaking to them and my husband whispers in my ear, "you do realize they aren't real reporters, don't you?" DUH!...Yes I knew...I was playing along!...LOL

Cracked me up that it took a while for my husband to realize that.

I was on the Adventure last year and although I felt the Krooze Komics were funny, I didn't think they interacted with the people as well as the ones on the Voyager a few years earlier.

maybe instead of the asbestos suit, you should loosen your pants or shirt or something, cause you are wayyy tooo uptight

We enjoyed them on the AOS and MOS. They are a nice way to pass the minutes before the evening shows. If your not into slapstick comedy, then I can understand how you might not enjoy them.

We enjoyed seeing how they changed up things each evening with the skits they performed. From looks of the crowd it was apparent that most people enjoyed their antics as well.

I agree with the others...no flames intended, just think, would you rather have someone sitting next to you complaining about the food or service.

Archived