Cave Tubing and Zip, which company?

kittysnme

I will be in Belize in just a few weeks and would like to try cave tubing and zip lining combo excursion. Does anyone have first hand experience and can recommend a company? Which one is the best?

Edited by kittysnme

Yep, highly recommend cavetubing with .bz We have went with them twice (both reviews in my signature line with tons of pictures). They're a great company and we have enjoyed them both times. Also, the food was great and hits the spot after a long day of cave tubing.

They also have a cave tubing/ zip lining package as well. From what I hear, everyone does the same zip lines, which is right next door to the caves, but it's only about 5 or 6 different zips. The various companies contract work with them.

I do know that .bz (owned by Vitalano) is building his own zip line on his property. I'm not sure when it's due to be completed, so you would have to ask them. His property (which is where they take you after tubing to eat) is right down the street from cave tubing as well. :)

Thanks for the details. I've seen both reviews. Very good. From the website it looks like the new zipline is open. Guess we will find out.

We justo returned a week ago from our cruise on the Carnival Conquest. I too was very concerned about tendering and getting back to the ship on time. We did the cavetubing with .bz and it could not have been more perfect. No worries what so ever about making the tender. You will love this company and will have the most wonderful time!

Just left Magic Last weekend and did the tubing and zipline with .bz We had an awesome time with Axel !! We lucked out that our tour size left my wife and I with Axel all by ourselves.

Everyone was wonderful and the food at Vitalino's was awesome. To make sure that we got to the ship we took our food to go (they offered this - we didn't have to ask). Carried it on the ship and feasted in our room. Now we wish we had the recipe.

We would go on a tour with them in a heartbeat again.:)

The Zipline was brand new - all new equipment and was 7 runs. Not too much hiking. The BZ website has the info. We would have been able to eat with the non-zipliners but we didn't rush as my wife was apprehensive (at first). The guides talked her thru everything and now she is ready go ziplining again!!

• 3 weeks later...
How much was the combo through .bz. Can't find a price anywhere on their site.

I have never seen where they listed a combo tour. But I do know that they told me back before it opened that the zip lining portion would be cheaper than what the other zip lining places charged for the one located there at the caves.

I would email them. They are usually really fast to respond back.

Back from the cruise. Belize was rained out last Tuesday so all water activities were cancelled. Since we had a combo tour we just did zip lining. Cost was $50 per person and included lunch. I highly recommend cavetubing.bz. The guides were great and all the equipment new. Had a blast.

Back from the cruise. Belize was rained out last Tuesday so all water activities were cancelled. Since we had a combo tour we just did zip lining. Cost was $50 per person and included lunch. I highly recommend cavetubing.bz. The guides were great and all the equipment new. Had a blast.

Sorry to hear it was rained out for the water activities but at least you got to try out the zip lining.

Any pictures of the place? I have been wondering what their lines look like and haven't seen any reports come in yet with pictures.

• 1 month later...
How much was the combo through .bz. Can't find a price anywhere on their site.

Book the best combo adventure of cave tubing and zipline for only $75 US per person!

Everything included! FREE LUNCH with grandmother's recipe and unlimited rum punch at Vitalino's Patio!

We just booked via e-mail with no up front deposit. Similar cruise ship tour is $139.

• 2 weeks later...