Latitudes question

Bocadude85

I am a little confused regarding the latitude points and past cruises. I noticed that I did not receive a extra point per night on my prior cruises even though I booked all of them more then 9 months in advance. Is the 9 or more months in advance only applicable to cruises that occured after the new points system went in effect?

I am a little confused regarding the latitude points and past cruises. I noticed that I did not receive a extra point per night on my prior cruises even though I booked all of them more then 9 months in advance. Is the 9 or more months in advance only applicable to cruises that occured after the new points system went in effect?

Yes, it is. I believe I got the points on cruises that were booked prior to the change, but were taken after it went into effect.

Also note, that although a cruise was booked 9 months in advance.....

sometimes if a change is made to that reservation the TA or NCL will change the date of the booking. Sometimes they do....and sometimes they don't. Depends on what was changed.

Archived