Thoughts on Recent 20 Med Quest

Chairsin

Well I will have to give the Wingspan another go and see if I like it, I have usually been having the Petit Chablis, but the Oyster Bay has not been offered on a cruise we have been on for a few years now, so was pleased to see it mentioned. There you go we are all different!

Chairsin, I agree about the view from Gambino, it is fabulous, we could even see the ship anchored in the bay. We will someday have to return and see the new tasting room for ourselves.

Yes they were offering a Petit Chablis which was nice and also a Chardonnay from California which was nice. In fact I was quite surprised and happy with the whites we were able to have (not always the ones offered first).

Your recent posts have just weakened my resolve. I have been trying to de tox before joining the Odyssey on saturday 12th oct in Athens. All this talk of food and wine has whetted my appetite for a cold glass of Oyster Bay. I have a bottle in the fridge with my name on it. We had a lovely cruise on the Quest in March from Hong Kong to Dubai, and it was so nice to be reminded of the wonderful crew on board. Hope we will enjoy the Odyssey just as much.

Your recent posts have just weakened my resolve. I have been trying to de tox before joining the Odyssey on saturday 12th oct in Athens. All this talk of food and wine has whetted my appetite for a cold glass of Oyster Bay. I have a bottle in the fridge with my name on it. We had a lovely cruise on the Quest in March from Hong Kong to Dubai, and it was so nice to be reminded of the wonderful crew on board. Hope we will enjoy the Odyssey just as much.

Do not feel guilty for whetting your appetite, consider yourself "in training" for your upcoming cruise. Have a great time:)

Chairsin: Thanks so much for your thoughtful review. We are on the Sojourn boarding Jan. 4 for 68 days. This will be our first time on Seabourn, although we have cruised/crossed many times before. I am a little anxious so all the info you provided is truly helpful in calming my nerves. Thanks again.

Archived