Carnival's New Commercial *NEW*

TurtleCrossing1

Where's a catchy theme song and the horn?

Thankfully not in this commercial. This paints Carnival to be more of an experience to remember, where the drums and horn painted Carnival to be more of road side carnival experience.

I like it.

Unfortunately at the expense of the Triumph issue and the horrible Concordia disaster, Carnival will be a much better product then it ever was once it recovers from all the bad PR. I see a bright future "if" they can recover from all the bad press and keep their nose clean for the foreseeable future.

Excellent commercial!!! It's almost as if they've hired someone from Disney to do these new promos. They seem very similar and I mean that in the very best way. Huge Disney fan and a big Carnival fan as well. Really gets you in the spirit:)

I think it would have been far better if they dredged up Kathie Lee to narrate the ad. And since when do they allow two kids to go down the tubes together?

I was thinking the same thing...about the kids, not Kathy Lee though;)

I also agree with the rest of you who said they miss the horn. That sound is so exhilarating, because you are setting sail. Obviously the advertising agent that made this commercial is NOT a diehard cruiser. I have a thought, maybe Carnival should derive a contest open to the public to come up with their next commercial and the winner wins a week long cruise.

Archived