deck 8 end balconies and water shows (Allure of the Seas)

With the Allure having so much too offer, even if you are not able to change your cabin location, you probably will not spend too much time on your balcony.

But the time you do spend is priceless......enjoy.

So many cabins on this ship have so many great views.

Sea Ya

Yes you can clearly see the shows and the TV screens from Deck 8 room 8721. I watched Oceanaria from my room. Room 8721 is the 5th balcony from the aft end. GREAT LOCATION! It's right above Johnny Rockets. I wouldn't go past the 5th balcony. I might go up a deck or two because you can hear the music from the boardwalk. No problem at night because they turn it off around 10ish PM. I loved deck 8 because I could have quick run to Park Café every day and I didn't have to deal with the stairs.

Pics from Boardwalk Balcony 8721

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

We are on Deck 11, last Boardwalk balcony for our Oasis cruise in 2015. I am so looking forward to the experience. We actually watched the daytime show with the characters from the "Secret Balcony" on Deck 12 and it was very enjoyable.

We picked Deck 11 to have all the views - the Boardwalk and the shows plus the views beyond the superstructure of the ship in addition to having access to the Deck 11 "Secret Balcony". We have a total of 8 cabins with our group together at the aft of the ship and the Secret Balcony is going to be our planned area to congregate for our "social hours".:)

Here is a picture of the show from the "Secret Balcony" on Deck 12 to show what the difference is from a higher vantage point.

DSC08704-L.jpg

It will be fun to watch the shows from high up, but I plan to watch the main show from both the balcony and from the traditional seating area. The perspective will be different from each.

Archived