Oh the Changes!

jelayne

Sailed in the summer on the Summit to Bermuda in Concierge Class and then due to a problem with our room we were moved to an Aqua Class cabin. There was no smoked salmon on either room service breakfast menus and there were several items that you could get if you were willing to pay about $9 extra. We did get mimosas on boarding.

[quote name='CruisingGatorGirl']Oh ok, thanks, yes I joined my sailings roll call :)

Just for clarity... some people above mentioned the mimosas were not offered upon boarding, they were at sail away instead. So, on that note, then only the people from CC who are at the roll call sail away get the mimosas? Does that make sense?

We plan on going to the roll call party so it does not matter to us, I am just curious. Because that means the rest of the general public would miss out on the mimosas- if they were not offered upon boarding?

:)[/QUOTE]

I think the Celebrity board is the only place I've been where there's so much confusion about sail-away :)

Mimosas/champagne etc when we were on Reflection were not offered as we came on, but they were by the cafe and pool area along with the area by guest services & atrium area. So you could have got them at any of those places, so no one would have missed getting one.

They were not offered at our Roll Call informal Sail-away which we had at the Sunset bar.

We didn't attend the official Celebrity sail-away which is by the pool after muster, so I don't know if they were offered there or not.

We were offered a glass of champagne / mimosa when boarding the Solstice last month. It really doesn't matter to me one way or another, though.
We were in AQ and only ordered room service one time -- and it was not timely or what we requested so didn't do it again. We didn't notice any upcharge for any items on the menu, though.

Archived