UBP & spring break ?

oLEEander

Can someone tell me how NCL defines the spring break blackout period as it pertains to the UBP? I tried searching both here and the NCL site and couldn't find the details. I'm pretty sure my cruise will be excluded but if not my son might be interested in purchasing it.

Can someone tell me how NCL defines the spring break blackout period as it pertains to the UBP? I tried searching both here and the NCL site and couldn't find the details. I'm pretty sure my cruise will be excluded but if not my son might be interested in purchasing it.

Everybody in the same cabin has to buy it,or if a minor, the soda package. No way could I spend that much money to be able to drink a lot. Last cruise me missus and I splurged and we each bought a can of beer!

OMG!!! If this is the case there will be a shipload of Single Cruisers pissed that week including myself.

The blackout on spring break period has been in effect since UBP was launched fleetwide - weird that nobody (or their TA) from a shipload of group passengers didn't know that.

OMG!!! If this is the case there will be a shipload of Single Cruisers pissed that week including myself.

I would be venting to whoever organized a single tour during the blackout period. It's been that way since day one, so the organizer failed on this one, not NCL!:confused:

Im not that upset or blaming anyone. I know I will have good time because I always do, out of my 18 and counting cruises I've never had a bad one. :)

Sorry, I saw that you said there would be a large number of ticked off passengers including you and took that at face value. Glad to hear your not upset.

March 1 to April 15.

Archived