A question about the square coffee shop on Sojourn

Able Seaman H

Hello learned brethren.

A question about the coffee shop which I think is located in the square on Sojourn. Are they likely to offer soya milk as a lactose free alternative to cows milk for latte coffee ?

Indeed is this option widely available around the ship? Might it also be available during breakfast for my Coco Pops :)

Henry :)

Not being lactose-intolerant, the question has not arisen for me. However, they will usually have anything that passengers need to deal with dietary or health needs.

Go online at seabourn.com and into your current reservations/special request section where you will have identified the alcohol you want in your mini-bar.

At the bottom of the preferences section they ask if you have any dietary requirements - enter in there. You can also double up by sending an email to seabournclub@seabourn.com and asking them to ensure the message is passed on.

Bon voyage.

PS can I borrow your boat while you're away?

............ Go online at seabourn.com and into your current reservations/special request section where you will have identified the alcohol you want in your mini-bar.

At the bottom of the preferences section they ask if you have any dietary requirements - enter in there. ................

Bon voyage.

PS can I borrow your boat while you're away?

I have been trying for the last few days to get to the page where you can pre order the alcohol for your mini-bar. I get as far as "My Preferences" and am able to choose our 'Seabourn Club Benefits' but nowhere is there the opportunity (that I can find) to enter our alcohol preferences etc..

Water !

I will be bathing in the cabin thank you very much :)

I have been on line and there is a lactose free option on the guest preferences so I suspect all will be fine. Failing that I shall bring a goat on board in lieu of the daughter - at least goats don't run around pressing elevator buttons and over run the hot tub :)

Henry

I have been on line and there is a lactose free option on the guest preferences so I suspect all will be fine. Failing that I shall bring a goat on board in lieu of the daughter - at least goats don't run around pressing elevator buttons and over run the hot tub :)

Feel free to drop the goat in the card room on your way to Seabourn Square - or just assume that other guests will look after it. ;)

Hello learned brethren.

A question about the coffee shop which I think is located in the square on Sojourn. Are they likely to offer soya milk as a lactose free alternative to cows milk for latte coffee ?

Indeed is this option widely available around the ship? Might it also be available during breakfast for my Coco Pops :)

Henry :)

Yes

If it was the one in your recent pics, I beg to differ! I'm used to sailing 32ft and 35ft sailing cruisers but getting too old to pull lumps of canvas up long poles with wet ropes!

The problem is we haven't got any spam on board and I know how much you sailor types love a bit of spam or a Fray Bentos pie ;)

What would come as a bit of a shock is filling the tanks full of liquid wind !

Thanks for the confirmation Cisleman.

Henry

Soy milk is always available on board. Of course it can only help if you email them ahead for procurement purpose on your cruise. You wouldn't want them to run out in between ports.

That's why I'd recommend ordering extra. It was tragic when the Hendrick's went dry.

• 4 weeks later...
The problem is we haven't got any spam on board and I know how much you sailor types love a bit of spam or a Fray Bentos pie ;)

Wow, that brought back memories ... Fray Bentos pie, had forgotten all about them .. do they still make those? As a student in the UK, I used to live on those things; along with Vesta Beef Risotto!

Now if only Seabourn would have a pasty shop aboard.

• 1 month later...