NCL Online Check In Issue

SeaportMike

Hi everyone, so on the online check-in I have my girlfriend and I who live at different addresses. No matter what I try, it copies my address into her information. I finally just gave up, will this be a huge issue upon check-in? Thanks!

Not a big issue at all ... NCL has both of you at the same address because you're *marked* as being in the same *household*.

You can have your agent fix it for you ... or call the Latitudes dept and they can fix for you as well :)

Hi everyone, so on the online check-in I have my girlfriend and I who live at different addresses. No matter what I try, it copies my address into her information. I finally just gave up, will this be a huge issue upon check-in? Thanks!

I would recommend calling NCL and they can take care of this for you. All of your information and you GF's info should be correct. This can be easily taken care of and no worries about any potential problems. One potential problem might be that your credit card address and your address on file with NCL won't match..........that could cause some difficulties.

To the OP: don't worry about it at all. This has been a glitch in NCL's online check-in system for years. I have encountered this problem for most of my NCL cruises since I often cruise with someone who doesn't share my home address. The system has always recorded the same address for both of us. However, when you check in at the pier, no one cares about your home addresses, just your names and proper id.

To the OP: don't worry about it at all. This has been a glitch in NCL's online check-in system for years. I have encountered this problem for most of my NCL cruises since I often cruise with someone who doesn't share my home address. The system has always recorded the same address for both of us. However, when you check in at the pier, no one cares about your home addresses, just your names and proper id.

Yup. Second that.

Although you may get mail for the other person sent from NCL to your address. It is usually junk though.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Forums mobile app

I had this problem as well. My daughter kept getting tied to my mom's address & every time I changed one of them - it changed the other. I called NCL (tech support for their site) and they said it has to do with having the same "household ID" applied to both individuals. Since this is obviously a field they have to access (not the passengers) - the rep went into their records and corrected it in just a couple minutes. Everything looks great now & the addresses are all correct.

May not be a big deal - but I didn't want to take any chances with more strict travel regulations these days or with being delayed getting onto the ship!

I had this problem when registering my mother and sister along with me, hubby and daughters when staying in garden villa in January. It really didn't matter like everyone else says...just have proper ID at port. BTW ...I also had this problem with my carnival glory cruise in July when registering me and the women in the 2rooms we booked.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Forums mobile app

Archived