Suite Pillow Menu

cruiser01

I've been reading that as a suite perk you can select pillows from a pillow menu. Do anyone have a copy of this pillow menu? (Ie. will be on breakaway)

Climarelle - body temperature regulating

Feather - goose down

Hypo-Allergenic

Overfilled Firm - firm but not too hard

Reading Wedge

Ultra Foam - deluxe memory

We preordered the pillows of our choice through the precruise concierge. They were not in our suite upon embarkation but the butler/room steward brought them the next day when we inquired.

On a side note, we also asked the precruise concierge for long extension cords for DH's CPAP machine and were told that had to be done through the service desk once we were onboard. However, they were in the suite when we arrived. Go figure.

does the entire group in the suite get to pick pillows or just the master bedroom? could be interesting with my kids

Oooohhhhh! Good question. I was wondering that too!!! I'm also wondering how they make up the bed in the living room. And where do they keep all the covers, pillows and egg crate topper!? In one of the closets? What if they're packed with clothes!?? Lol OR are these things kept INSIDE/UNDER the couch. I apologize...I'm always wondering how things work!!

Archived