platinum gift info

sunsetme

Just finished B2B on Triumph. First week got the hats. Cabin steward said check with Guest Services. They said had only hats but might get cups when got back to port for next sail. Second week cabin steward asked if we wanted all Tervis cups.......we said YES! Second elegant night our hats were gone and had 4 Tervis on the bed. Very excited! GS said many Plat not happy with hats and they would rather trade out and folks have something that makes them smile. We now have 12 and use them daily. Great for morning/late night coffee sitting round the pool.

Love my Tervis!

Kat

Agreed. I have never used my drink coupon...I am just not ready to face an alcoholic drink at 9-10AM. Showing my age :eek:

I agree...getting the drink at breakfast is wayyyyy too much for us! What we do is take the coupon with us to breakfast and ask for a Foster's beer. It is in a sealed can and therefore we can take it back to the room and keep it in the mini fridge and enjoy it later in the day.:D

We just got our Carnival hats in the mail yesterday. A friend from a previous cruise just returned from a B2B2B and gave us two of their hats. I like them...they are a nice summer, beach hat. I'll definitely be wearing it on our B2B in December.

Any news on when the gift is changing again and what it is gonna be??

Hat in mid-September on Inspiration. Traded for Tervis cup

Glad to here this. I'm on the Inspiration this Friday. I know its the hat but I don't wear baseball caps. I asked hubby did he want me to bring it back to him. He said no so I plan to ask Guest Services to trade. FIngers crossed they still have the cups.

Just off the Fascination yesterday and it was still the hats. We asked if they had any Tumblers left and were told they did not.

Oh No.......

I am getting ready to do a BTBTB on

the Fascination-10/28,,11/2 & 11/7.........

I guess I'll have three Baseball caps.......LOL......

I agree...getting the drink at breakfast is wayyyyy too much for us! What we do is take the coupon with us to breakfast and ask for a Foster's beer. It is in a sealed can and therefore we can take it back to the room and keep it in the mini fridge and enjoy it later in the day.:D

OMG! That is exactly what we did, I thought I was the only one with that idea.

On the Magic last month, you could use your coupon at the Atrium Bar. Lots of takers there on the last sea day around noon!

There was even a small hostess stand/bar outside of the restaurant being used for brunch that would make cocktails 'to go', but only had the traditional bloody mary's and screwdrivers.....morning drinks? Haha!

Susan

• 3 weeks later...
I just got the new edition of the VIPF Club Connection. It says that the platinum gift as of November 24 will be a cooler tote bag. Too bad I sail on November 10!

Ooooo that's great news for me....we cruise on December 2 on the Imagination and December 8 on the Sunshine.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just got off Imagination b2b sailings (10/25 and 10/28), and DD and I received Tervis Tumblers for both trips. Would have been fine with another ball cap since we both wear them a lot - we actually brought ours from our August Breeze cruise (along with another couple of ball caps from various organizations) in case we needed/wanted to wear them, despite the fact that we knew there was a possibility that we would have received another set of Carnival ball caps on this cruise. Glad we did since we got the tumblers!

Also, I got a bucket of Corona on Lido deck on afternoon and received a Corona ball cap. Never got one during the other times I ordered a bucket of Corona, so not sure how/why we got it that one day.