MDR Open for Breakfast and Lunch

Is the main dining room open for breakfast and lunch on port days? On disembarkation day?

I will be on Enchantment OTS if it matters.

Thank you!

The MDR is open for breakfast on every day.

The MDR is usually open for lunch only on sea days, except Enchantment has the MDR open for lunch on Coco Cay day.

The MDR is open for breakfast on every day.

The MDR is usually open for lunch only on sea days, except Enchantment has the MDR open for lunch on Coco Cay day.

But not open that long - I think it was open for an hour and a half on GOTS a few weeks ago. We slept late the first morning, and missed it completely...lol

But not open that long - I think it was open for an hour and a half on GOTS a few weeks ago. We slept late the first morning, and missed it completely...lol

True enough, the MDR is usually open for less time than Windjammer. However, Park Cafe is also a good alternative breakfast venue and their hours are longer.

True enough, the MDR is usually open for less time than Windjammer. However, Park Cafe is also a good alternative breakfast venue and their hours are longer.

Very true. A real hidden gem back there! I did not make it back there until Day 4 or 5 for the infamous roast beef sandwich (which was yummy). I guess when you are traveling with little kids, and you think, ah the solarium is for adults, you tend to avoid that area... But am planning to try breakfast there next time around :)

Archived