Carnival Miracle: Should I?

izmeeh

No ,not for that kind of money ;)

I'm not sure if you're kidding with the ;) . Hubby actually feels that way. He enjoys looking at the sea, but he doesn't want us to spend too much money on the trip.

I'm currently in an inside room, 4A. Having a window or a window that open is not important, but it's nice to have. I'm just not sure if it worth $120.

I'm not sure if you're kidding with the ;) . Hubby actually feels that way. He enjoys looking at the sea, but he doesn't want us to spend too much money on the trip.

I'm currently in an inside room, 4A. Having a window or a window that open is not important, but it's nice to have. I'm just not sure if it worth $120.

Stay where your at , no kidding.

I booked a 4k for my upcoming Mexico cruise on the Miracle. First time on Carnival so I can't tell you what insides on their ships are like...I do however love the fact that the 4k staterooms have a loveseat couch in them!

I have sailed a few times with HAL, always inside cabins, and only once did my cabin have a loveseat couch rather than room for just a small chair.

Looking forward to seeing what Carnival has to offer.

I booked a 4k for my upcoming Mexico cruise on the Miracle. First time on Carnival so I can't tell you what insides on their ships are like...I do however love the fact that the 4k staterooms have a loveseat couch in them!

I have sailed a few times with HAL, always inside cabins, and only once did my cabin have a loveseat couch rather than room for just a small chair.

Looking forward to seeing what Carnival has to offer.

The couch is a big plus and the fresh air and natural light adds so much to your home at sea for the week. We have our 4K between lifeboats on Miracle booked for February in the same cabin number that we occupied aboard the Spirit to Mexico.

The price has gone down for this cruise. My inside room went down $40. The difference between the 4A (with free upgrade to 4C) and the 4K is $60. I opted for a 4K and paid an additional $20. I hope I have made the right choice.

Also, there are several 4K rooms available. 4122, 4140, 4141, 4149 ... It's nice to have choices, but it's so hard with the choices.

I think you made a good move, especially for that price. You'll enjoy having that door that opens, and having the fresh air and natural light, and sound of the sea when you're sailing. Come back after your cruise, and let us know what you thought of the 4K cabin. I personally, LOVE 'em. ;)

"SKY"

Archived