Why I Briefly Stopped Reading Cruise Critic + Jumped Onboard A Very Brief Cruise!

Seven Palms

Amazing review the lady wrote up and great attitude on her vacation. I am going on the 4 day version of the same trip the reviewer went on. I used the FCC promotion and picked a nice penthouse suite so my 2013 cruise total will cover my 2014 cruise in full. Their is a such thing as free cruises or dirt cheap cruises if you look for it. Heck AMEX is running a deal on NCL cruises for 11 day to Caribbean for $359 for 11 day interior room.

You can always find slick deals but getting princess quality service along with slick deals is hard to find. This FCC promo was perfect for me since this was our first cruise and we booked 2 months in advance and just last week they announced 100% FCC which I was qualified for with my previous booking. I took advantage of the Promo and went with a suite instead of the mini suite originally booked for my first cruise thanks to princess ;)

Great review. I am sailing next month on the Ruby in the Mediterranean and I hope they have the pasties. I am an American but a descendant of Cornish miners on both sides of the family. Pasties were a staple of my diet growing up.

Thank you for directing us to your article. It was well stated.

On the Golden last April, I experienced for the first time the wine tasting. I'm sorry your experience was so lacking in attention from the servers. I too understand that and we were sitting @ a table of 8. A gentleman at my table was having to tell the server to give me a decent pour. I wasn't going to say anything.:o Trying to follow along with the wine program (for me a first timer @ a wine tasting) was off beat.

Princess is the consummate host by the most part and that is why my DH and I will be sailing with them again.:)

Archived