Guaranteed Cabins

Bevr88

I know this has been asked before on here somewhere but thought I'd ask again anyway.

We've booked a getaway fare to the Caribbean in February on Ventura and have been allocated a guaranteed cabin at NG grade. I was wondering how soon before sailing your cabin is allocated. When we booked a getaway last November on Azura we got our cabin allocation almost straight away, with an upgrade. But we only booked that one about 3 weeks before so I'm assuming that's why we knew the cabin quickly.

Thanks

Bev

Hi Bevr88,

We have also booked a getaway fare on Ventura in Feb, this is the first time we have done a getaway and was wondering the same as you, how long is it before we find out what cabin we have been allocated?

Carol

Edited by hollydog998

We're going on the 5th November, booked "Getaway" end of September, just got allocated today - I was beginning to get worried! (That's only 13 days before, in the brochure and on line it says "Not later than 14 days", so I thought they'd forgotten about us!) lol

• 3 weeks later...

:)Booked twice this year on getaway fares - on both occassions the cabin was allocated 16 days prior to sailing, on Cruise Personaliser, and then an E Mail arrived spot on 14 days out.

Back in 2011 you are correct, in that minimum grades were usually upgraded and reallocated quite quickly.

Whilst no doubt the computer system has allocated the cabin, P&O now, keep that information back......it's one of the prices you pay for daring to book a Getaway Fare.

Still hey ho they are exceptionally value for money......

Big Joe001