Dec. 8. 2013 Carnival Magic From Galveston To The Bahamas

State Room

This will be my first post and my first cruise -and at my age that's a shame (I hope). I have really never been a "boat person". I get anxiety attacks on the Staten Island Ferry. But my wife has always wanted to cruise, so here we go.

I hope we have chosen a good cruise to a nice place at the right time. Has anyone else been on this cruise before or maybe booked on this one?

Any advice or positive feedback will be appreciated. :)

(I picked this cruise because I have always wanted to go to Key West)

:D Welcome to cruise critic and to the world of cruising. I hope you enjoy your cruise. I have not been on the Magic but have cruised several times. I think you should post this in the Carnival Cruise section, you will get more responses from the people that frequent that section. Best of Luck and Happy cruising!!!

This will be my first post and my first cruise -and at my age that's a shame (I hope). I have really never been a "boat person". I get anxiety attacks on the Staten Island Ferry. But my wife has always wanted to cruise, so here we go.

I hope we have chosen a good cruise to a nice place at the right time. Has anyone else been on this cruise before or maybe booked on this one?

Any advice or positive feedback will be appreciated. :)

(I picked this cruise because I have always wanted to go to Key West)

Hope you have a wonderful cruise.

Key West is one of my favorite places and have many happy memories of our visits. I'm sure you'll enjoy your visit.

Blue Heaven is our favorite restaurant http://www.blueheavenkw.com/ and it's worth the quick taxi ride (about $8.00). Breakfast is one their specialties. And, yes Jimmy Buffet used to perform there.

Thank you all. This is all very new to me. I will follow your gracious suggestions.

:) << I really do look like this

After your cruise, you will look this this- :D

I am on a Royal Caribbean Bahamas cruise leaving on the same date as you from Baltimore, maybe we will be in port together - wave if you see the Grandeur of the Seas and I'll wave, too!

Archived