Guarantee Only - 2015 Rotterdam Sailing

CruznRagtop

Does anyone reading this post know what the story is that on HAL's website a guest can only book a "gurantee," not select from available cabins listed by cabin number? This is true, as of this evening, for any category I'm selecting.....

Thank you in advance for enlightening me!

Does anyone reading this post know what the story is that on HAL's website a guest can only book a "gurantee," not select from available cabins listed by cabin number? This is true, as of this evening, for any category I'm selecting.....

Thank you in advance for enlightening me!

Since Rotterdam sails primarily from Holland, I know that the larger Dutch specialized cruise TA’s have large blocks of cabins on Rotterdam. Maybe they have first pick and have not yet done that, since 2015 is quite far out. It could also be the case that because this is the far East cruise, that there will be cabins divided between the whole voyage and segments, but again, not so far out?

Some Dutch people told us on the Grand Voyage Rotterdam cruise last year they as a group of people hate to fly, so when a ship comes and goes to their home port of Rotterdam, they grab places on it in very large numbers. Good marketing and as a consequence, you will find this to be a bi-lingual cruise in announcements and programing. Be prepared.

Archived